Forums » News and Announcements

This amount includes various methods

• January 31, 2019 4:19 AM EET

I'm sick of seeing hackers and botters all over the game to death. The majority of these are demon slayers. Many times I have been out Ellinia or Edelstein and Cheap Maplestory2 Mesos also have jumped from channel to channel, finding 2 or 2 1 bots on literally each station in certain maps. I know Nexon doesn't deal with botters very well, which is another issue entirely, but I had an idea on how to potentially limit their production. 99% of all botters I visit have titles using a series of numbers and characters. Could not you implement a text filter when someone attempts to create a character and block the character based on this to recognize strings?

And for your bot spammers who stand in FM1 and spam advertisements for illegal trading sites, could not a text filter be made to comprehend the words that they use, assess if it has been repeated several times, then automatically prohibit them? I've been enjoying MS2 mesos for approximately 8 decades now and I wish I could help out the neighborhood more by having the ability to simply ban obvious botters using a couple of clicks, since I run across them often. It's frustrating.

This amount includes various methods of payment converted into maplestory2 mesos

I returned to this game towards the end of last August, with the sole aim of attempting to achieve 2mil selection, with no dipping into my own pockets, needless to say. This, I believed, was an accomplishment worth some thing , because of how fairly obvious it's that 99 percent of the people who have attained this range have invested a significant amount of money to'attain' it.

Eight weeks later, after having accrued around 300bil worthiness of mesos without selling a single thing from leech (this number includes various procedures of payment converted to maplestory2 mesos with the conventional prices in the market ), I have finally accomplished my objective. I am a 212 Night Lord in Renegades that will solo Hard Magnus the first three Chaos Root Abyss bosses, and Hell Gollux.

However, instead of finding this'end game' status MS2 Mesos profitable, I just find no distinction whatsoever between where I am now, and even where I had been a few months back, when I was barely scratching through Hard Gollux.