Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

After the Vikings took tight end Irv Smith

• 450 posts
    December 10, 2019 8:02 AM EET
    Jr. in the second round of the draft Alexander Mattison Jersey nfl draft , there was a report that the team was getting calls from other teams about trading for veteran tight end Kyle Rudolph.Cornerbacks Xavier Rhodes and Trae Waynes were also said to be targets for other clubs, but General Manager Rick Spielman downplayed any outside interest in the team’s players after the draft was over.“No, not really, no Alexander Mattison Jersey Cheap ,” Spielman said. “I would say we didn’t. As I said, most of our day was honed in on this. Most of the calls were us either trying to move up or teams calling us for us to move back. But we had an opportunity, a couple opportunities to move back again, but I said we’re going to run out of players on our board. We should have enough to get what we need to get done.”Spielman made six trades involving picks during the draft and wound up selecting 12 players to fill out the roster in Minnesota. Their arrival will likely push some veterans off the roster Alexander Mattison Jersey Womens , but, for now, that group doesn’t include Rudolph, Rhodes or Waynes. *****Download Link Here*****Episode Notes:If you wanted to read about China’s 12-day traffic jam Alexander Mattison Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , click here, otherwise you can watch this excellent YouTube videoRead Chad Graff’s recap of the game hereThere just aren’t many show notes for a live show immediately after a gameThanks again to the Rochard for hosting usSpecial thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for the new theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. We know that it’s a tough ask given all the problems involving their transaction fees, but if can manage it, check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon Replica Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey , head to this link.Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.